Lifestyle Class, Support Group and Seminars
(608) 890-7218 (fax)
About Our Lifestyle Class/Support Group
We offer a free lifestyle class/support group for anyone who has had surgery or has participated in a weight loss program, and anyone considering medical or surgical weight management.
- We begin with a 30-minute interactive presentation on weight management topics.
- The remaining 60 minutes is dedicated to interacting with and gaining support from patients and professionals who are involved or interested in our Surgical Weight Management Program.
- Friends, family members and support people are always welcome.
- Location: UW Health at The American Center, 4602 Eastpark Blvd., Madison
- Price: Free
- Registration: No registration is required
2019 Dates and Topics
Topic: Developing Sustainable Habits
Presenter: Dr. Lisa Nackers
Topic: 2018 Obesity Week Review
Presenter: Dr. Michael Garren
Topic: Mindfulness, Meditation and Resources
Presenter: Dr. Lisa Grant
Topic: Slippery Slope
Presenter: Steve Heuer, PA
Presenter: Brenda Steele
Topic: Exercise and Fitness
Presenter: Heather Grant
Additional 2019 dates include:
- July 8
- August 12
- September 9
- October 14
- November 11
- December 9
Topics will be updated as soon as they are available.