- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2-3 cups assorted vegetables, chopped
- 12 large eggs
- ½ cup yogurt or sour cream
- ½ cup shredded cheese
- ½ tsp coarse salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- ¼ cup green onion, chopped, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Heat oil in a cast iron skillet or oven-safe skillet to medium-high heat. Add veggies and saute 6-7 minutes, until soft.
- Whisk together eggs, yogurt/sour cream, cheese, salt and pepper in a medium bowl. Set aside.
- Add the egg mixture to the skillet and stir to combine. Allow to cook until the sides of the frittata start to set, about 5 minutes. Place the skillet in the oven for about 15-20 minutes, until top is set.
- Garnish frittata with green onion and serve.