Spring Veggie and Burrata Salad
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- Zest and juice of fresh lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- Coarse salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- ¼ cup fresh basil leaves, chiffonade
- ¼ cup fresh mint leaves, chiffonade
- 1 cups sugar snap peas, trimmed, strings removed
- 1 cup green beans, trimmed
- 1 cup carrots, thinly sliced
- 2 cups baby arugula
- 1 lb. balls fresh Burrata or fresh mozzarella
- ½ cup pistachios, roughly chopped
- Whisk together olive oil, fresh lemon juice, honey and a dash of salt and black pepper in a large bowl. Taste and adjust seasoning, if necessary.
- Add peas, green beans, carrots, arugula, basil and mint in the bowl and toss with the dressing.
- Tear open balls of burrata and arrange on a platter. Top with salad and garnish with pistachios.