Spinach and Cheese Mini Quiches
- Cooking spray
- 16 ounces fat-free cottage cheese
- 1 10-ounce package frozen chopped spinach, thawed, well drained and squeezed dry
- 1 cup shredded low-fat Swiss cheese
- ¾ cup egg substitute
- ½ cup low-fat all purpose baking mix
- 2 medium green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons shredded or grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons fat-free half and half
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon snipped fresh dillweed or 1 teaspoon dried, crumbled
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Lightly spray two 24-cup mini muffin pans with cooking spray.
- Stir together remaining ingredients until mix is just moistened. Spoon 1 heaping tablespoon batter into each muffin cup. With the pans on separate oven racks, bake for 15 minutes and then switch pans from top to bottom.
- Bake an additional 10-15 minutes or until a wooden toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Transfer pans to a cooling rack. Let cook for 5 minutes. Transfer to a serving platter. Makes 24 servings of two quiches apiece.
Total fat: 3 g
Saturated fat: 2 g
Cholesterol: 8 mg
Sodium: 143 mg
Carbohydrates: 4 g
Fiber: 1 g
Protein: 6 g