Print This Recipe
Roasted Asparagus (pdf)
- 1 pound asparagus (can also use bell peppers, onions, zucchini, eggplant, cauliflower or broccoli)
- 2 Tablespoons olive or grape seed oil
- 2 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 1 Tablespoon Italian herb seasoning
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Break off the woody ends of the asparagus.
- Place asparagus in a single layer on a cookie sheet. Drizzle the oil over the asparagus.
- Sprinkle on seasoning; toss the asparagus to evenly coat with oil and seasonings.
- Bake about 20 minutes.
- If desired, sprinkle a pinch of coarse salt on the asparagus right before serving.
Total fat: 7 g
Saturated fat: 1 g
Cholesterol: 0 mg
Sodium: 16 mg
Carbohydrates: 6 g
Fiber: 3 g
Sugar: 2 g
Protein: 3 g