Mashed Cauliflower Recipe
- One medium head of cauliflower, cleaned and cut into small florets
- 2 large garlic cloves (or 2 tsp of minced garlic)
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. salt or salt-free alternative
- Ground black pepper, to taste
- Preheat the over to 425 degrees.
- Toss cauliflower florets in olive oil, garlic and seasoning. Put in pan and roast for 15-20 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Remove from oven and let cool slightly.
- Add to a food processor or use an immersion blender. Process until very smooth or desired consistency. Adjust seasonings to taste, if necessary.
- Serve hot just like you would serve mashed potatoes.
Adapted from a recipe from ifoodreal.com