Homemade Energy Balls
Serving size 1 ball
- 1 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 2/3 cup unsweetned coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter
- 1/2 cup ground flaxseed
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips (optional)
- 4 Tbsp. unflavored protein powder (optional)
- Stir all ingredients together in a medium bowl until thoroughly mixed. Cover and let chill in the refrigerator for half an hour.
- Once chilled, roll into approximately 1" balls. Store in an airtight container and keep refrigerated for up to 1 week.
Makes 20-25 balls.