Gluten-Free Spanish Chicken with Rice
Spanish chicken with rice is a delicious gluten-free main dish that is simple to prepare.
- 1 whole chicken, cut into pieces
- 1 medium onion
- 2 carrots
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon chopped parsley
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large ripe tomato
- 2 cups rice
- 6 cups gluten-free chicken broth
- Saute all vegetables in a large saucepan with olive oil. Add chicken and cook at medium heat for 15 minutes. Add the rice and cook for 2 minutes. Add 4 cups of chicken broth and stir. Add salt and pepper, to taste. Cook at medium heat.
- Add the rest of the chicken broth as needed to make sure that there is always enough chicken broth to cover the rice.
- Cook until rice is tender. Remove from heat. Cover and let rest 10 minutes before serving.
Saturated fat: g