- 2 cups cauliflower florets, steamed
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- ½ cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 2 Tbsp. fresh chives, chopped
- ½ tsp coarse salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Place parchment paper on a baking sheet and set aside.
- In a food processor, pulse cauliflower until grated. Place cauliflower in a clean kitchen towel and squeeze to drain water.
- Transfer to a large bowl and stir in eggs, cheese, panko, chives, salt and pepper until combined.
- Spoon about 1 tablespoon mixture and roll it into a tater tot shape with your hands. Place on the baking sheet and bake 15-20 minutes, until tots are golden.
The Learning Kitchen
Recipe courtesy of the Learning Kitchen at UW Health at The American Center.
Browse more recipes from the Learning Kitchen
Video: Cauliflower Tots