Moving Forward: Resources for People with Movement Disorders
UW Health Movement Disorders Clinic
Past Moving Forward Presentations
Looking for past presentations?
Moving Forward is a free seminar series featuring experts who talk about movement disorder-related subjects such as:
- Disease diagnosis, treatment and management
- Common concerns and caregiving options
- Case studies, patient stories and experiences
- New research and developments
- Moving forward to your best life
Presentations are open to all patients, family members or anyone wanting to advance their knowledge about these medical conditions. No registration is required and light refreshments will be provided.
Due to COVID-19, we are unable to hold the Moving Forward series in person at this time. We look forward to offering it again in
the future when it is safe to do so.