Integrative Health Physician Consultations
- People who want a recommendation for disease prevention, longevity, wellness or life enhancement
- People who have complex medical conditions such as cancer, chronic pain or fatigue, autoimmune disease, heart disease or other chronic illness
Consultations are provided by physicians who integrate both traditional and complementary therapies towards the facilitation of health and healing. Insight developed in the consultation also might be used to direct patients to the most relevant UW Health professionals.
- Intra-venous or chelation therapy
- Primary care services at this clinic location
- Identify your goals and expectations
- Hear your story and determine the nature of your current medical problems and coping resources
- Develop insight and an understanding of your uniqueness
- Understand your past experience with complementary treatments
- Decide whether any further diagnostic evaluation is needed
Please contact your insurance provider to discuss reimbursement. We also accept fee-for-service payment.
We are a consultative service and seek to educate and collaborate with you and your health care providers in planning for your care. You should have a primary care physician to provide a regular source of care and routine/annual prevention exams, since we cannot assume that important role at this time. We are available for scheduled follow-up visits, but not for emergencies or urgent care needs.
We are happy to provide documentation of your visits with us to your primary care provider in order to facilitate consistency and collaboration of your care. Integrative Health consultations are available by physician referral.