UW Health ImageShare Program Partner Organizations
We have established secure links with more than 190 hospitals and medical facilities that frequently refer patients to UW Health in 11 U.S. states. These patients benefit from faster care and less hassle. UW Health benefits from greater operational efficiency.
Regions participating in the UW Health ImageShare Program:
- Northeastern Wisconsin
- North Central Wisconsin
- Northwest Wisconsin
- Southeastern Wisconsin
- South Central Wisconsin
- Southwestern Wisconsin
- Northern Illinois
- East Central Iowa
- Southeast Minnesota
- Upper Peninsula
- Southeast Michigan
- South Dakota
UW Health also provides PACS Archive Services for the following locations (images for these locations are stored on the UW Health PACS automatically)
- Associated Physicians - Madison, Wis.
- Central Wisconsin Center - Madison, Wis.
- Fort HealthCare - Fort Atkinson, Wis.
- Group Health Cooperative of South-Central Wisconsin - Madison, Wis.
- Madison Surgery Center - Madison, Wis.
- Mile Bluff Medical Center - Mauston, Wis.
- Richland Hospital - Richland Center, Wis.
- Richland Medical Center - Richland Center, Wis.
- UnityPoint Health Meriter Radiology - Madison, Wis.
- University Health Services - Madison, Wis.
While UW Health has a contract with these medical facilities to store and archive their images, each facility maintains its own image release department. UW Health Image Management does not have a contract to release images from these medical facilities.
Note: The exception to this is Madison Surgery Center (MSC). Because MSC is partially owned by UW Health, Image Management is legally authorized to release MSC images when specified.