Call the Urology Clinic at (608) 263-4757 to schedule an initial consultation.
The mission of the UW Health Urology Clinic is to provide comprehensive diagnostic evaluation and physical, medical and surgical care of complex bladder problems.
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Overactive Bladder
- Stress Incontinence
- Urinary Incontinence - Female | Male
- Incontinence Sling
- Non-Surgical Bladder Treatments
- Pessary Placement
- Pelvic Floor Physical Therapy
- Posterior Tibial Nerve Stimulation
- Pubovaginal Sling
- Sacral Neuromodulation
- Surgical Treatment of Pelvic Organ Prolapse
- Urinary Tract Reconstruction