Call the Urology Clinic at (608) 263-4757 to schedule an initial consultation.
The mission of the UW Health Urology Clinic is to provide comprehensive diagnostic evaluation and physical, medical and surgical care of complex bladder problems.
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Overactive Bladder
- Stress Incontinence
- Urinary Incontinence - Female | Male
- Artificial Urinary Sphincter
- Bladder Pacemaker
- Collagen Injection
- Non-surgical Bladder Treatments
- Pubovaginal Sling
- Transurethral Resection of the Prostate (TURP)/Transurethral Incision of the Prostate (TUIP)
- Urinary Tract Reconstruction