Request Information About Our Services for Erectile Dysfunction

Please complete the form below and our staff will contact you to answer your questions about erectile dysfunction or address your comments.


PLEASE NOTE: If you are a UW Health patient, please contact your urologist directly by calling the clinic or sending a message through MyChart. Do not put your medical information in this form.


Please do not submit urgent questions about your medical care through this website. If you are experiencing a life- or limb-threatening emergency, call 911. If your need is urgent, call your clinic for assistance.


* = required