For clinic appointments:
For all other inquiries:
Fax: (608) 262-5624
The UW Health kidney transplant program has a significantly higher transplant rate compared to other transplant centers nationally, according to www.ustransplant.org, the definitive source for transplant data.
Since the program's inception in 1966, the UW Health transplant team has performed more than 9,000 kidney transplants, making it one of the largest programs in the country. This number includes over 1,000 simultaneous kidney-pancreas transplants performed, more than any other program in the world.
The definitive source for transplant data, www.ustransplant.org, shows the UW Health Kidney Transplant Program has superior kidney transplant outcomes as well as wait times that are significantly shorter than regional and national averages.
- Why Choose UW Health for Kidney Transplant?
- Kidney Transplant Referrals
- Kidney Transplant Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Kidney Transplant Process
- Kidney Transplant Team
- Living Kidney Donor Program
- Kidney Desensitization Program
- Kidney Transplant Quality Reports
- Simultaneous Pancreas-Kidney Transplant Quality Reports
- Comprehensive Dialysis Access Placement
- Transplant Mentor Program
- Good to Go Patient Transition Program
Patient Education Resources
- Patient Education Quizzes and Videos
- Kidney Transplant Newsletter: While You Are Waiting
- Transplant Health Facts For You
- View All Health Facts For You
- Restoring Hope Transplant House
- American Association of Kidney Patients
- American Diabetes Association
- American Society of Transplantation
- American Society of Transplantation Patient Education Videos
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Healthy Transplant
- National Kidney Foundation
- Transplant Living
- United Network for Organ Sharing (UNOS)