If you are experiencing cold or flu-like symptoms, please call or send a MyChart message to your primary care provider before going to Urgent Care.
Tiffany L. Mack, PA-C, completed her education at Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science in North Chicago, Illinois and is certified by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants.
Education & credentials
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA)
- Rosalind Franklin University School of Medicine and Science, North Chicago, IL
Additional conditions and treatments
- Advanced Lung Disease
- Hypersensitivity Pneumonitis
- Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Interstitial Lung Disease
- Lung Transplant Medicine
- Medical Management of Lung Transplant Patients
- Pulmonary Infections