Road and parking lot construction in Madison, Wis. may result in travel delays and route changes to UW Health clinic and hospital locations. Please plan accordingly.Read more
Tabassum Kennedy, MD, is a diagnostic neuroradiologist at UW Health. She diagnoses head and neck cancer and various conditions that affect the nervous system through imaging.
Dr. Kennedy’s clinical interests are head and neck cancer, facial trauma and neck infections.
In addition to her clinical practice, Dr. Kennedy is a professor at the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health, Department of Radiology where she serves as vice chair of communications and the neuroradiology section chief.
Education & credentials
- Diagnostic Radiology
- University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Philadelphia, PA
- University of Wisconsin Hospitals and Clinics, Madison, WI
- Mallinckrodt Institute of Radiology, St. Louis, MO
- Presbyterian Hospital, University of Pennsylvania, Philadephia, PA
- Fluoroscopic Studies
- Intraoperative MRI (iMRI)
- Pituitary Tumors