Road and parking lot construction in Madison, Wis. may result in travel delays and route changes to UW Health clinic and hospital locations. Please plan accordingly.Read more
Stevie Marvin, MS, CCC-SLP, BCS-S, is a speech-language pathologist with the UW Health Voice and Swallow Clinics. She has specialized exclusively in adult dysphagia evaluation and management since 2007. She has clinical competencies in videofluoroscopy, fiberoptic endoscopic evaluation of swallowing (FEES) and high resolution pharyngeal manometry (HRPM). She provides care to a variety of patient populations in the inpatient and outpatient settings. She is currently involved in multiple research projects, including research on post-extubation swallowing disorders in the Trauma and Life Support ICU at University Hospital.
Education & credentials
- American Speech Language Hearing Association Certificate of Clinical Competency (CCC)
- Certificate of Clinical Competency (CCC)
- Speech, Language Pathology (SLP)
- University of Wisconsin-Madison, Madison, WI
- University of Wisconsin - Milwaukee, Milwaukee, WI