Road construction around University Hospital, American Family Children's Hospital and University Station Clinic may result in travel delays and route changes.Read more
Dr. Scott Mead joined the Section of Hospital Medicine in the Department of Medicine as a Clinical Assistant Professor in 2005. He received his M.D. degree from University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health (formerly UW Medical School), Madison, WI. Dr. Mead completed his internship at University of Minnesota and his residency at University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics.
Dr. Mead serves on the Clinical Care Committee and the Education Committee. His interests are in medical ethics, student education and global health.
- Department of Medicine
University HospitalHospitalist Unit
- 600 Highland Ave. / Madison, WI
- (608) 263-6400
- Open now
- View hours, services and more
Education & credentials
- Internal Medicine
- University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health (formerly UW Medical School), Madison, WI
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics, Madison, WI
- University of Minnesota Affiliated Hospitals, Minneapolis, MN