Road construction around University Hospital, American Family Children's Hospital and University Station Clinic may result in travel delays and route changes.Read more
Robert Freidel, MD, is a board-certified Family Physician at the UW Health Fitchburg clinic. He completed medical school at the University of Illinois College of Medicine at Rockford, Illinois, and residency with the UW Family Medicine Residency Program in Madison.
Known as "Dr. Bob" to his patients, his professional skills include preventive health, chronic condition management, evaluating new medical and mental health concerns, newborn care, basic women’s health, public health, and health information technology. He provides comprehensive, personalized care and serves as a care team leader when coordinating any specialist and hospital care.
- Department of Family Medicine and Community Health
Fitchburg ClinicFamily Medicine Clinic
- 5543 E. Cheryl Pkwy. / Fitchburg, WI
- (608) 274-5300
- Closed now
- View hours, services and more
Education & credentials
- Family Medicine
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at Rockford, Rockford, IL
- UW Family Medicine Residency Program, Madison, WI