- Axillary Lymph Node Dissection
- Needle-localized Excision
- Nipple-sparing Mastectomy
- Skin-sparing Mastectomy
Dr. Stelle is an assistant professor in the Department of Surgery at the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health, Divisions of Surgical Oncology and General Surgery. She is a member of the UW Health Breast Center at SwedishAmerican.
Dr. Stelle specializes in benign and malignant diseases of the breast; sentinel lymph-node mapping; neoadjuvant therapy for breast cancer; and oncoplastic breast surgery. She provides a wide range of services including axillary lymph node dissection, core needle biopsy, lumpectomy or partial mastectomy, modified radical mastectomy, needle-localized biopsy, needle-localized excision, sentinel lymph node biopsy, simple mastectomy, skin-sparing and/or nipple-sparing mastectomy.
Education & credentials
- Southern Illinois University School of Medicine, Springfield, IL
Breast Surgical Oncology, Anne Arundel Medical Center, Annapolis, MD
- Anne Arundel Medical Center, Annapolis, MD
- Carle Foundation Hospital, Urbana, IL
- Saint Louis University Hospital, St. Louis, MO