- Sports Rehabilitation Physical Therapists
- Sports Concussion Rehabilitation Clinic
- Physical Therapy Direct Access
- Trigger Point Dry Needling
Joe practices physical therapy at UW Health and specializes in treatment of patients with orthopedic conditions and sports-related injuries. He has presented continuing education courses on evaluation and treatment of chronic pain, screening for cervical spine problems, and managing low back pain in athletes. Joe is also a provider for the UW Health Sports Concussion Rehabilitation Program, which treats athletes with post-concussion syndrome. Joe is a member of the American Physical Therapy Association and the Wisconsin Physical Therapy Association. Joe sees patients upon referral and through Physical Therapy Direct Access (self referral).
Joe holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Physical Therapy from the University of Wisconsin-Madison and is board certified in orthopedics by the American Physical Therapy Association.
UW Health at The American Center - Sports Rehabilitation
- 4602 Eastpark Blvd. / Madison, WI
- (608) 440-6444
- Closed now
- View hours, services and more
Education & credentials
- University of Wisconsin-Madison, Madison, WI