- Sports Rehabilitation Physical Therapists
- Physical Therapy Direct Access
- Cyclists Clinic
- Trigger Point Dry Needling
Jacob practices physical therapy in Sports Rehabilitation at the UW Health Research Park Clinic. His special interests include treating patients with problems of the shoulder, hip, knee, and foot/ankle, including both conservative and post-operative rehabilitation. Particular activities of interest include soccer and ultimate frisbee. Jacob sees patients upon referral and through Physical Therapy Direct Access (self referral).
Jacob holds a BA in History from the University of Wisconsin-Madison and an MPT from Boston University.
Research Park Clinic - Sports Rehabilitation
- 621 Science Dr. / Madison, WI
- (608) 263-4765
- Open now
- View hours, services and more
Education & credentials
- University of Wisconsin-Madison, Madison, WI
- Boston University School of Medicine, Boston, MA