Road construction around University Hospital, American Family Children's Hospital and University Station Clinic may result in travel delays and route changes.Read more
Jacob practices physical therapy in sports rehabilitation. His special interests include treating patients with problems of the shoulder, hip, knee, and foot/ankle, including both conservative and post-operative rehabilitation. Particular activities of interest include soccer and ultimate frisbee. Jacob sees patients upon referral and through Physical Therapy Direct Access (self referral).
Jacob holds a BA in History from the University of Wisconsin-Madison and an MPT from Boston University.
Science Dr Medical CenterSports Rehabilitation Clinic
- 621 Science Dr. / Madison, WI
- (608) 263-4765
- Open now
- View hours, services and more
Education & credentials
- University of Wisconsin-Madison, Madison, WI
- Boston University School of Medicine, Boston, MA
- Physical Therapy Direct Access
- Sports Rehabilitation Physical Therapists
- Trigger Point Dry Needling