To schedule your COVID vaccine appointment or for more resources visituwhealth.org/covid
Jacob practices physical therapy in sports rehabilitation. His special interests include treating patients with problems of the shoulder, hip, knee, and foot/ankle, including both conservative and post-operative rehabilitation. Particular activities of interest include soccer and ultimate frisbee. Jacob sees patients upon referral and through Physical Therapy Direct Access (self referral).
Jacob holds a BA in History from the University of Wisconsin-Madison and an MPT from Boston University.
Research Park ClinicSports Rehabilitation Clinic
- 621 Science Dr. / Madison, WI
- (608) 263-4765
- Closed now
- View hours, services and more
Education & credentials
- University of Wisconsin-Madison, Madison, WI
- Boston University School of Medicine, Boston, MA
- Physical Therapy Direct Access
- Sports Rehabilitation Physical Therapists
- Trigger Point Dry Needling