Road construction around University Hospital, American Family Children's Hospital and University Station Clinic may result in travel delays and route changes.Read more
Gary practices physical therapy at the UW Health Sports Rehabilitation Clinic. His areas of special interests include lower-extremity strength deficits and lower-extremity injuries and post-concussion syndrome rehabilitation for athletes. He is a Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist and incorporates those principles and knowledge into advancing rehabilitation and recovery for athletes to return to their sport. Gary sees patients upon referral and through Physical Therapy Direct Access (self referral).
Gary holds a Bachelors degree in physical therapy from the University of Wisconsin-Madison.
Science Dr Medical CenterSports Rehabilitation Clinic
- 621 Science Dr. / Madison, WI
- (608) 263-4765
- Closed now
- View hours, services and more
Education & credentials
- University of Wisconsin-Madison, Madison, WI
- Physical Therapy Direct Access
- Sports Concussion Rehabilitation Clinic
- Sports Rehabilitation Physical Therapists