Dr. Pepperell studies the ecology and evolution of infectious diseases, with a focus on tuberculosis.
- Department of Medicine
University Hospital - Infectious Disease
- 600 Highland Ave. / Madison, WI
- (608) 263-0946
- Closed now
- View hours, services and more
Education & credentials
- Infectious Diseases
- Queen's University, Kingston, Ontario, Canada
- Stanford University Medical Center, Stanford, CA
- University of Toronto, Ontatrio, Canada
Research and publications
Dr. Pepperell completed a second year of clinical infectious diseases training at Stanford University, where she went on to obtain independent research support (NIH K08 award) and develop her research program.