Road and parking lot construction in Madison, Wis. may result in travel delays and route changes to UW Health clinic and hospital locations. Please plan accordingly.Read more
B. Keegan Markhardt, MD, is a clinical professor in the Department of Radiology at the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health. Dr. Markhardt interprets many kinds of radiology studies for patients of all ages. He also routinely performs image guided procedures, such as ultrasound-guided joint injections.
Dr. Markhardt has additional expertise in musculoskeletal radiology, which includes bone, joint and soft tissue imaging. He practices, teaches and conducts research in musculoskeletal radiology. His research focuses on the diagnosis of osteoarthritis and studies ways to improve the diagnostic accuracy of MRI for early cartilage damage.
His professional interests include community outreach, teaching, sports medicine, arthritis, 3D printing, reporting and procedural standardization and optimization.
Education & credentials
- Diagnostic Radiology
- University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health (formerly UW Medical School), Madison, WI
- University of California San Diego Medical Center, San Diego, CA
- University of Rochester Medical Center, Rochester, NY
- Mary Imogene Bassett Hospital and Clinics, Cooperstown, NY
- Community Radiology
- Fluoroscopic Studies
- Musculoskeletal Imaging and Intervention