Medication Management Mail Service Pharmacy (Free Delivery)
Toll Free (866) UWH-DRUG
UW Health's Mail Service Pharmacy offers delivery of prescription medications via the United Postal Service or Priority Mail, as well as consultations and one-on-one counseling with expert UW Health pharmacists.
About the UW Health Mail Service Pharmacy Program
- Once enrolled, you can have your prescriptions shipped directly to you or choose to pick up your prescriptions at any UW Health pharmacy.
- All packages are properly insulated according to their temperature requirements.
- Once enrolled, your pharmacist will call you every four weeks (or every 12 weeks, if you qualify for a 90-day supply) to discuss your personalized medication needs prior to shipping any medications.
- Your pharmacist will contact your doctor for refills, if your prescription runs out.
- Over-the-counter medications, such as aspirin or vitamins, as well as medications for other family members, can be shipped at your request.
- We also offer free flavoring of poor-tasting prescription and over-the-counter liquid medications for children and adults.
Enrolling in the UW Health Mail Service Pharmacy Program
Both patients and providers may enroll by phone by calling (608) 263-1292 or toll-free 1-866-894-3784, Monday–Friday, from 7am-6pm.
About Our Pharmacists
Our specially trained pharmacists have one goal: to improve the quality-of-life for patients. Our pharmacists:
- Are available 24-hours a day, 365 days a year
- Review patient laboratory results and medication history to improve communication
- Provide one-on-one counseling to manage medications and avoid harmful side effects
- Collaborate with the patients' providers to coordinate medication refills and renewals
- Are experts in chronic illnesses or issues such as transplants, HIV/AIDS, cystic fibrosis, diabetes and heart disease
- Offer expertise in injectable medications
Payment and Billing
Prescriptions are billed directly to most insurance plans and government programs, such as Medicare, Medical Assistance, Wisconsin Chronic Disease Programs, Ryan White, and many more. Our insurance experts are available to serve you.
We accept Visa, MasterCard and e-check payments (check payment by phone).