Authorization for Exchange of Verbal and Written Information

You can authorize UW Health and/or your provider to participate in an exchange of both verbal and written information with another organization or person. To use this authorization, both verbal and written exchange of information must apply.


Note: If only authorizing verbal communication, please use the Authorization for Verbal Communication or Authorization for Release of Medical Information forms