Orthopedics and Rehabilitation Programs
Our Orthopedics and Rehabilitation program provides state-of-the-art, comprehensive care of adult and childhood musculoskeletal injuries.
Our physicians provide a full range of surgical services, including joint reconstruction and replacement, trauma surgery, surgery of the hand and upper extremity, foot and ankle surgery and pediatric orthopedic surgery.
Our Orthopedics Programs
- Foot and Ankle Clinic: The orthopedic surgeons at UW Health's Foot and Ankle Clinic in Madison, Wisconsin specialize in treatment of foot and ankle injuries, deformities and arthritic conditions, including surgical intervention.
- Hand Surgery and Microsurgery: UW Health physicians specializing in hand and microsurgery provide a full range of plastic, reconstructive and orthopedic surgical services for children and adults. Conditions our physicians treat include carpal tunnel syndrome, distal radius fractures, rheumatoid arthritis, extensor and flexor tendon injuries and many more.
- Health Psychology: Health Psychology services promote health and prevent disease through appropriately specialized psychological health care.
- Joint Replacement: Joint replacement surgeons at the University of Wisconsin in Madison offer hip and knee replacement and elbow and shoulder joint replacement.
Non-Surgical Hip and Knee Osteoarthritis Clinic: UW Health's orthopedic program at UW Health at The American Center offers a non-surgical osteoarthritis clinic for patients with hip and knee arthritis to help them manage their symptoms, discuss treatment options and develop a care plan for future arthritis management.
OrthoCare Now: OrthoCare Now is designed for people who want to be seen for an initial evaluation following a NEW bone or joint injury. Same-day appointments are available at the orthopedic clinic at UW Health at The American Center in Madison, Wisconsin
- Orthopedic Oncology: UW Health orthopedic oncology specialists provide an in-depth multidisciplinary approach to the diagnosis and management of musculoskeletal tumors in both children and adults.
- Orthopedic Trauma Surgery: UW Hospital's orthopedic trauma surgeons offer treatment for these unplanned, critical events - major and minor fractures, nerve and tendon injuries, joint dislocation and other orthopedic injuries.
- Pediatric Orthopedics: UW Health's pediatric orthopedic program at American Family Children's Hospital provides world-class care for children, adolescents and young adults with all types of musculoskeletal disorders.
- Performing Arts: UW Health Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation is a medical specialty which provides non-operative care for a broad spectrum of musculoskeletal and neurological disorders with a goal of maximizing function.