UW Health Care Anywhere - Video Visits
Use Video Visits For
- Abdominal pain
- Stuffy/runny nose
- Sore throat
- Painful/difficult urination
- Nausea and vomiting
- Low back pain
- Eye infections
- Joint pain
- Minor skin problems
Have a video visit in minutes using your computer, tablet or smartphone.
Video visits give you easy, quick access to a medical provider, whenever you and your family need on-demand care.
- Available 24/7*
- Offers medical provider consultation, diagnosis and prescriptions when appropriate
- Fast, easy to use and secure
- No appointment necessary
* Some conditions and patient populations, including emergencies and children under three months, cannot be addressed by video visits; you may be directed to receive care in person.
How Much Does a Video Visit Cost?
Connect with a medical provider and pay no more than $49 for a visit. Quartz members may be able to use insurance benefits to cover a portion of the visit cost. Download and enroll today to check coverage.
Get started by downloading the mobile app and have a video visit on your smartphone or tablet:
- iOS: From your device, go to the Apple Store - search "Video Visit - UW Health Care Anywhere" | Direct Link
- Android: From your device, go to the Play Store - search "Video Visit - University of Wisconsin" | Direct Link
- Desktop: www.uwhealthcareanywhere.org
When Becky Broering's daughter woke up with a swollen eye during a hectic week, there wasn't time to make a trip to urgent care. Using the UW Health Care Anywhere app, Becky's daughter was seen and prescribed an eye ointment within 20 minutes - from the comfort of home. Read Becky's story