- Trauma (Orthopedic Surgery)
Dr. Goodspeed is a member of the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons and Orthopaedic Trauma Association, as well as a member of the faculty of AO North America, a nonprofit organization dedicated to the advancement of patient care in orthopaedic surgery. His clinical interests include orthopedic traumatology, acute fractures and chronic problems, and osteotomies for preservation of the hip joint.
- Department of Orthopedics and Rehabilitation
University Hospital - Orthopedic Trauma
- 600 Highland Ave. / Madison, WI
- (608) 263-0333
- Open now
- View hours, services and more
Education & credentials
- Orthopedic Surgery
- University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health (formerly UW Medical School), Madison, WI
Orthopedic Trauma, Methodist Hospital, Indianapolis, IN
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics, Madison, WI
Research and publications
Dr. Goodspeed's clinical research includes investigation into a variety of orthopedic fractures and the natural history of untreated hip impingement.