Donate to the Diaper Drive: Aug. 1-31
UW Health Services
Did you know a baby uses about 3,000 diapers in the first year? For some families, this cost can be overwhelming.
You can help support families in need of diapers through the annual Diaper Drive, held by the University of Wisconsin Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
This year's Diaper Drive is held in conjunction with the Madison Mini Marathon, for which the UW Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology is the official charity partner.
From Aug. 1-31, please consider making a financial donation or donate new disposable diapers at the following locations (all drop-off locations are located in Madison, unless otherwise specified):
- University Hospital: 600 Highland Ave.
- UnityPoint Health-Meriter: 202 S. Park St.
UW Health at The American Center: 4602 Eastpark Blvd.
- UW Health 20 S. Park Clinic: 20 S. Park St.
- UW Health West Towne Clinic: 7102 Mineral Point Rd.
- UW Health West Clinic: 451 Junction Rd.
- UW Health Fitchburg Clinic: 5543 E. Cheryl Pkwy., Fitchburg
- UW Health 1102 S. Park Clinic: 1102 S. Park St.
UW Health Union Corners Clinic: 2402 Winnebago St.
- UW Health Administrative Office Building: 7974 UW Health Ct. Middleton
- UW Health Administrative Services Building, 301 S. Westfield Rd.
- UW Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, McConnell Hall, 1010 Mound St.
- UnityPoint Health-Meriter Monona Clinic: 6408 Copps Ave., Monona
- UnityPoint Health-Meriter DeForest-Windsor Clinic: 4200 Savannah Dr., DeForest
While a gift in any amount is greatly appreciated, consider what a difference your donation can make:
- $10 (40 diapers)
- $25 (100 diapers)
- $50 (200 diapers)
- $100 (400 diapers)
- $250 (1,000 diapers)
- $1,000 (4,000 diapers)
Diaper Drive diapers are distributed to organizations in our community who serve families in need.
Date Published: 06/27/2017