Management and Education Services for Healthcare (MESH) is a patient- and family-centered acuity classification and staffing system designed to identify what makes each patient's care unique. UW Health's MESH team provides services at organizations of all sizes throughout Wisconsin and Northern Illinois.
What is MESH?
- A web-based, fully interfaceable, patient acuity staffing software system that supports unit – specific nurse staffing levels based on real-time patient acuities.
- A system that provides real-time analytical data for use by finance, quality and leadership.
- A system that can help support customer service initiatives, staff education, quality improvement projects, safety and regulatory compliance reporting such as The Joint Commission staffing effectiveness standards.
- To embrace a patient and family-centered care model designed to identify what makes each patient's care unique.
- To use evidenced-based best practice as the framework for growth to improve patient outcomes
- To help provide a cost-effective patient-centered staffing model.
- Provide semi-annual benchmark with comparative organizations to help foster best practice initiatives.
- Draws real-time data directly from the patient chart.
- Interfaces with time and attendance systems to provide a clear picture of scheduled and actual staffing hours.
- Ability to create and maintain a cost-effective, patient-centered staffing model using analytical data.
- Capabilities to predict understaffing or overstaffing in four-hour increments.
- Customizable to meet your patient population and care philosophy.
- Ability to choose from one to four of our modules to meet your needs.
- Effective in Critical Access hospitals thought Academic Medical Centers.
Who do we support?
- Currently providing services at organizations of all sizes throughout Wisconsin and Northern Illinois