Makeup in 5 Minutes
With busy work schedules and families, it's hard to find time to spend time on applying makeup in the morning. With just 5 minutes, even the busiest woman can look her best with these quick steps for a neutral look from UW Health Transformations Jeune Skin Care:
- Apply a light dusting of mineral powder (such as Jane Iredale Mineral Makeup) to your entire face, including your eyelids.
- Apply shadow across lids and under lower lashes, connecting to the outer corners. Soft browns are usually the most flattering universally, and will keep eyes from appearing harsh. Try Jane Iredale Shadow in colors Cappuccino or Dark Suede.
- Trace your lash lines with black pencil as close to the lashes as possible. It's OK if the line isn't perfect. Lightly smudge the lines with a Q-tip to soften the appearance.
- Apply two coats of black mascara, not allowing mascara to dry between coats.
- Sweep a contouring powder or bronzing powder (such as Jane Iredale So Bronze 1) to the hollows of your cheeks to create structured cheekbones.
- Finish with a neutral lip stain (such as Jane Iredale Lip Fixation in Desire). An alternative to lip stain would be your own natural lips… fuller. Try SkinMedica's Lip Plump System, a two-step lip treatment that works to increase fullness and natural lip color.
That's it - 5 minutes and you are ready to go!
Request an Appointment Today
We offer all Jane Iredale and SkinMedica products listed above at UW Health Transformations Jeune Skin Care, located at 2349 Deming Way in Middleton, Wisconsin. We also offer makeup lessons. Call (608) 836-9990 or (866) 447-9990 (toll-free) to request a free UW Health Transformations Jeune Skin Care consultation or to schedule an appointment. You may also request a consultation online: