Health and Nutrition Facts For You
More than 2,200 topics are available, from medication instructions to nutrition information. Help to empower patients and families by providing information and answering their questions about diseases, conditions and procedures.
Health and Nutrition Facts for You are created by UW Health's Learning Center staff, in conjunction with a wide range of doctors, nurses, dietitians and other clinicians.
- AIDS, HIV
- Alcohol and Other Drug Abuse
- Cancer, BMT, Hematology
- Cardiology, Cardiovascular Surgery
- Diabetes, Endocrine
- Diagnostic Tests, Procedures, Equipment
- Digestive Health Center (DHC)
- Ear Nose and Throat
- Gynecology, Oncology
- Infectious Disease
- Medication Instructions
- Neuro, Rehab
- OB, GYN, Womens Health, Infertility
- Pediatric Diabetes, Endocrine
- Pediatrics, Parenting
- Psychosocial, Bereavement, Psychiatry
- Radiology - Invasive Procedures
- Reconstructive, Cosmetic Surgery
- Wound and Skin
The Learning Center is in the process of moving. Please bear with us as this will likely cause a delay in filling your order. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Infectious Disease Resources