Ketogenic Diet Recipes: Cauliflower Mac and Cheese
Cauliflower Mac and Cheese
- 1 lb. ground pork
- ½ medium onion, finely diced
- 6 cups bite-size cauliflower florets
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ tsp. coarse salt
- ¼ tsp. ground black pepper
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- ¼ cup heavy whipping cream
- Dash coarse salt and ground black pepper
- ½ cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- ½ oz. pork rinds, crushed
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Grease an 8x8 baking dish with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Heat a large saute pan to medium heat. Add pork and cook 6-7 minutes, until browned. Stir in onion and cook 2-3 minutes. Add cauliflower and cook 2-3 minutes. Stir in garlic. Pour cauliflower mixture into prepared baking pan.
- In the same pan, melt butter and whisk in cheese and whipping cream, stirring until melted. Season with a dash of salt and pepper. Pour cheese sauce into baking dish with cauliflower and stir to combine.
- Top with shredded cheddar cheese and crushed pork rinds. Bake 10 minutes, until top is crispy and cheese is bubbly.
Net carbs: 4.7 grams