Ketogenic Diet Recipes: Beef and Cabbage Stir Fry
- 2 Tbsp. grapeseed or canola oil
- 1 lb. ground chuck
- 2 cloves raw garlic, minced
- 10 oz. bag coleslaw mix
- 3 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp. rice wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. sesame seed oil
- ½ tsp. ground black pepper
- ¼ tsp. coarse salt
- 1 stalk green onion, sliced (optional)
- Heat oil in a large skillet or wok to medium-high heat. Add ground beef and cook until almost completely brown. Add garlic and coleslaw mix and saute until coleslaw is wilted, about 5-7 minutes.
- In a small bowl, whisk together low sodium soy sauce, red pepper flakes, rice wine vinegar and sesame oil. Add the sauce to the wok and stir to combine. Season with pepper and salt.
- Spoon mixture into bowls. Top with green onion, if desired (not included in carb count).
Nutrition Facts: 5.1 gm net carbs per serving