Home Medical Equipment and Supplies
Since 1985, UW Chartwell Health Home Medical Equipment has been providing provides respiratory support and a variety of home medical equipment and supplies for people in their homes.
Our staff will show you how to set up and use your equipment and how to deal with related issues.
We accept referrals directly from patients, clinics, hospitals and nursing homes throughout southern Wisconsin. Our service area is within a 50-mile radius of Madison.
Home Medical Equipment and Supplies services include:
- Oxygen (stationary and portable)
- Sleep disorder equipment and supplies
- All new patients must be registered before obtaining supplies through our program. Reordering Positive Airway Pressure (PAP) supplies – Please use our automated supply process by accessing via the method you have subscribed for or contact us at (608) 504-4017 to change your option:
- Order on-line: myresupply.com/uwhomesupplies
- Call the automated system: 1-855-904-0215
- Home ventilators and other respiratory equipment
- Home beds and patient lifts
- Mobility equipment (wheelchairs, walkers, canes, crutches, etc.)
- Home medical supplies
- Professional home ventilator certification program
- 24-hour, 7-day-a-week service for essential equipment
Hours of Service
- Respiratory therapy and home technicians are available 8:00-4:30 M-F
- Retail and Home medical equipment showroom open 8:00-4:30 M-F
- 24/7 On-call services available for questions and provision of essential equipment