Home Medical Equipment and Supplies
UnityPoint at Home
On July 1, 2020, Chartwell and UnityPoint at Home joined their Home Medical Equipment services. This follows a consolidation of Home Health Agencies earlier this year.
Communication to the affected patients was inadvertently delayed which resulted in many people not getting the notification until June 30. This caused a great deal of confusion and concern for which both organizations regret. Please accept our sincere apologies.
In an effort to provide more information and move forward, Chartwell wants to relay the following message:
- UnityPoint at Home (UPaH) employees transitioned to Chartwell on July 1, 2020. The newly consolidated Chartwell HME team would be pleased to continue to provide care to former UPaH patients.
- UPaH patients that do not wish to transition to Chartwell are able to make that choice.
For more information about how you can receive services from Chartwell, or have any other questions, please contact Chartwell at (608) 203-2273 or (888) 663-7043 and ask for a member of the HME Transition Team.
Face-to-face patient visits are postponed at this time at our two locations:
- 2030 Pinehurst Drive, Middleton
- 5249 East Terrace Drive, Madison (UW East Clinic)
Home care visits will remain unchanged at this time.
Please reach out to your Chartwell team with questions.
We appreciate your support and understanding as we work to keep our patients and staff healthy and safe.
Since 1985, UW Chartwell Health Home Medical Equipment has been providing provides respiratory support and a variety of home medical equipment and supplies for people in their homes.
Our staff will show you how to set up and use your equipment and how to deal with related issues.
We accept referrals directly from patients, clinics, hospitals and nursing homes throughout southern Wisconsin. Our service area is within a 50-mile radius of Madison.
Home Medical Equipment and Supplies services include:
- Oxygen (stationary and portable)
- Sleep disorder equipment and supplies
- All new patients must be registered before obtaining supplies through our program. Reordering Positive Airway Pressure (PAP) supplies – Please use our automated supply process by accessing via the method you have subscribed for or contact us at (608) 504-4017 to change your option:
- Order on-line: myresupply.com/uwhomesupplies
- Call the automated system: 1-855-904-0215
- Home ventilators and other respiratory equipment
- Home beds and patient lifts
- Mobility equipment (wheelchairs, walkers, canes, crutches, etc.)
- Home medical supplies
- Professional home ventilator certification program
- 24-hour, 7-day-a-week service for essential equipment
Hours of Service
- Respiratory therapy and home technicians are available 8:00-4:30 M-F
- Retail and Home medical equipment showroom open 8:00-4:30 M-F
- 24/7 On-call services available for questions and provision of essential equipment