Cafeteria and Dining
- Soup and Salad Bar: Aquaponics lettuce, heirloom tomatoes, ancient grains, fresh fruit and vegetarian proteins
- The Sandwich Bar: Hot and cold sandwiches
- The Grill: Breakfast, lunch and dinner options
- Around the World: Ethnic cuisine
- Waubesa Wok: Asian cuisine
- MySmart Choice station: Healthy meals for calorie-conscious eaters
- Farm to Table: Wisconsin favorites
- Cold Beverages and Grab and Go: Sparkling and vitamin waters, milk, teas, diet sodas, sandwiches and snacks
- Vegan and Gluten-Free Station: Foods for special diet requests
- Condiments: House-made dressings and sauces
The Mendota Market is the hospital's convenience store, located on the first floor near the cafeteria. It features:
The Mendota Market is open 24 hours a day, Monday-Friday; from midnight to 4pm and 6pm to midnight, Saturday; and from midnight to 6:30am and from 6:30pm to midnight, Sunday and holidays.
The Coffee Corner
For a coffee shop atmosphere, stop by The Coffee Corner for lattes, hot and iced cappuccino and other specialties.
Located on the second floor in the Clinics Lobby of University Hospital, The Coffee Corner is open from 7am-4:30pm, Monday through Friday.
The Atrium Café is located on the third floor near the operating rooms of University Hospital (D6/331).
The Atrium serves a variety of hot and cold food items and is open from 6:30am-7pm, Monday-Friday.