- Spine Physical Therapists
- Physical Therapy Direct Access
- Trigger Point Dry Needling
Julie specializes in orthopedic spine rehabilitation. She is an expert clinician within the UW orthopedics and rehabilitation department. Her special interests include treating athletes with spinal pain and the clinical use of electrical stimulation for pain control and neuromuscular re-education. Julie is both Level 1 and 2 certified to provide trigger point dry needling services. She is a member of the Wisconsin Physical Therapy Association and the American Physical Therapy Association. She is licensed by the State of Wisconsin for physical therapy. Julie sees patients upon referral and through Physical Therapy Direct Access (self referral).
Julie holds a BS in physical therapy and an MS in kinesiology from the University of Wisconsin-Madison, and a DPT doctorate from the Massachusetts General Hospital Institute of Health Professions.
Research Park Clinic - Spine Physical Therapy
- 621 Science Dr. / Madison, WI
- (608) 265-3341
- Closed now
- View hours, services and more
Education & credentials
- University of Wisconsin-Madison, Madison, WI
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Institute of Health Professions, Boston, MA