UW Health MyChart
UW Health is pleased to offer you the privacy and convenience of UW Health MyChart.
UW Health MyChart is a secure online service that allows you to view portions of your UW Health medical record, receive test results, schedule simple appointments, and more.
We encourage you to activate an account and take advantage of the benefits UW Health MyChart has to offer.
UW Health MyChart allows you to:
- Receive test results online
- View and print selected health issues, medications, allergies and immunizations
- Schedule, cancel and view appointments
- Send secure electronic messages to your health care team
- Access billing information
- Access the above information for your children or others you care for (authorization required/age restrictions apply)
- Submit a UW Health MyChart e-Visit
Three Easy Ways to Get a UW Health MyChart Account
Take one of the following steps:
- Sign up during your next appointment
If your clinic has MyChart available, your nurse or provider will give you an activation code during your visit.
- Sign up at your primary care clinic
No appointment needed. Ask any receptionist for assistance (photo identification required).
- Visit uwhealthmychart.org and follow the instructions to Request an Account. An activation code will be mailed to your home in 7-10 days.
MyChart on smartphones: There's an App For That
UW Health patients can access MyChart on the iPhone and Android devices through a free application. Search for "MyChart" in the App Store through any Apple device or the Android Market, download the app and select UW Health as your provider.
The MyChart app allows you to view test results, send and receive messages, view appointments, health reminders and your health summary. Connect to your web-based MyChart account to use all other MyChart features.
You must set up a MyChart account before using the application on your smartphone. The service is not available for other mobile devices (BlackBerry, Windows, etc.) at this time.
Introducing MyChartCentral and Lucy
Do you have more than one MyChart account? With MyChartCentral you can access all your accounts, including those from your Madison-area healthcare organizations and other organizations nationwide, from one place using a single username and password.
MyChartCentral also provides you access to Lucy, a personal health record that gives you a permanent home to organize all your medical information. You can request an updated copy of your medical record at any time and store it in Lucy. You also can add personal information about your health and choose to share it among all organizations where you receive care.
To sign up for MyChartCentral or Lucy, log on to your UW Health MyChart account and click on the link to learn more.
Learn More About UW Health MyChart