Fitness Center Services
Fitness assessments provide a baseline of your health and fitness. Whether you are new to exercise or a competitive athlete, fitness assessments can help you set specific, realistic and achievable goals. Following the fitness assessment, one of our exercise specialists will create a personalized exercise program according to your individual needs.
- 60 minutes: $50
- One-on-one fitness consult and assessment
- Includes fitness testing and an exercise plan
- Designed for the individual who wants to exercise on their own but seeks initial guidance and testing
- UW Health employees and patients receive 50 percent off
Fitness Center Pass
Our Fitness Center Pass offers use of our therapy gym during available times. During these times an exercise specialist will be present for your safety and will be a resource in answering any questions you may have. Available Fitness Center Pass times are listed below. Times may vary and are subject to change.
Initial Monthly Fitness Pass - $75
Prior to purchasing the Monthly Fitness Pass, you must first purchase the Initial Monthly Fitness Pass which includes a Fitness Assessment, personalized exercise program, equipment orientation and the first month of therapy gym use.
Schedule Initial Monthly Pass and Fitness Assessment at (608) 440-6489. UW Health patients receive 50 percent off.
Monthly Fitness Pass - $25
Continue to use our therapy gym during available times with the Monthly Fitness Pass.
Fitness Center Pass Availability
- Monday: 4:30-5:30pm
- Tuesday: 7-8am
- Wednesday: 4:30-5:30pm
- Thursday: 7-8am
Personal training at the Center for Wellness provides you with safe exercise guidance and instruction from a certified fitness professional.
Your trainer will work by your side, whether you are interested in starting or enhancing your exercise program, losing weight, building strength or improving your quality of life. We can help you meet realistic fitness goals, create accountability and achieve results.
Your personal training services will include:
- One-on-one workouts with a certified personal trainer
- Personalized exercise prescription
- Varied exercise environments such as pool or weight room
- Programming safe for those with medical conditions
- Accountability in developing and sustaining healthy choices
- Motivation in adhering to a consistent exercise routine
- New participants must first complete a Fitness Assessment
- Returning clients: A 15-minute health and fitness review will be included the first 60-minute session of your new package
- Training sessions will be 60 minutes in length
|5 sessions||$325||$187.50 per person|
|10 sessions||$600||$350 per person|
* Partner training includes you and one other person who is at a similar fitness level. Each of you must complete an independent Fitness Assessment and will then train together, benefiting from the support of each other as well as your trainer. Your personal trainer reserves the right to approve the partnership.
Your goal is our objective. From start to finish, we help fuel your motivation by measuring your progress in attaining your goals.
Experienced, Certified Fitness Professionals
Our trainers are certified through nationally recognized organizations and keep current with the latest fitness research and trends through continuing education.