Choosing a UW Health Primary Care Physician
You can transition your primary care services to UW Health by following the steps below:
- Contact your insurance company to ensure that UW Health providers are within your network.
- Contact the Welcome Center by calling (608) 821-4819 or (800) 552-4255 or e-mailing us at email@example.com. You can review our primary care physicians by going to our Find A Doctor tool and:
- For physicians for adults, select the Advanced Search link: Family Medicine or Internal Medicine from the Adult Specialty dropdown menu and then select the Search button.
- For children's physicians, select the Advanced Search link: Pediatric and Adolescent Medicine or Family Medicine from the Pediatric Specialty dropdown menu and then select the Search button.
- Complete the following forms and send them to: UW Health Patient Resources, 7974 UW Health Court, Middleton, Wisconsin 53562. You can also fax them to (608) 824-2238.
- UW Health staff and providers recognize and welcome involvement of family, friends or others as part of your health care team. Please review and complete this form if you intend to have others communicate with our providers and staff.