Lifestyle Class, Support Group and Seminars
About Our Lifestyle Class/Support Group
We offer a free lifestyle class/support group for anyone who has had surgery or has participated in a weight loss program, and anyone considering medical or surgical weight management.
- We begin with a 30-minute interactive presentation on weight management topics.
- The remaining 60 minutes is dedicated to interacting with and gaining support from patients and professionals who are involved or interested in our Surgical Weight Management Program.
- Friends, family members and support people are always welcome.
- Location: UW Health at The American Center, 4602 Eastpark Blvd., Madison
- Price: Free
- Registration: No registration is required
2020 Dates and Topics
Topic: Obesity Week Followup
Topic: Tanita, Preserving muscle mass, Metabolism modulators
Topic: Speed Dating
Topic: Weight regain