Emotional Eating Group
The Emotional Eating Group is a four-week long group that is dedicated to helping weight management and other UW Health patients overcome the roadblocks that may prevent them from achieving their goals for a healthier lifestyle.
Eating for emotional reasons?
Join the Emotional Eating Group to help you:
- Recognize your triggers for emotional eating
- Practice strategies for stress management
- Remove barriers that interfere with weight management
- Identify and set goals based on your values
Meeting Dates and Times
- Mondays, 8:30-9:30am
- Four-week session
- Next session dates TBD
- Session 1: Assessing your level of emotional eating
- Session 2: Coping strategies to manage emotional eating
- Session 3: Self-Care: Troubleshooting barriers
- Session 4: Living in accordance with your values
4602 Eastpark Blvd
Conference Room 1660
Madison, WI 53718
For More Information or to Register
Call (608) 265-7090 and ask to be added to the Emotional Eating Group list.
Insurance Coverage Details
Sessions are billed to insurance under the Health and Behavior codes (96164 and 96165). Patients should call their insurance company to check on what benefits they have available through their coverage.