Contact the University of Wisconsin Carbone Cancer Center
Thank you for your interest in contacting the University of Wisconsin Carbone Cancer Center in Madison, Wisconsin.
Please note: We cannot provide medical advice nor schedule appointments for friends or family members for whom you are not the established caregiver. We can only schedule appointments for you and your minor children. Please do not include personal health information on this form.
How May We Help You?
- Please call our University Hospital main phone number at (608) 263-6400
- Contact Us: UW Health
- If you need to schedule or cancel an appointment, please call (608) 265-1700, press 1 and 1 again
- If you need to talk with your doctor or nurse, call (608) 265-1700 and press 2 for Gynecologic Oncology clinic staff or 3 for Oncology and Hematology clinic staff
Are you making an inquiry regarding pediatric cancer?
- Please contact Pediatric Hematology, Oncology and Bone Marrow Transplant at (608) 263-6200 or (800) 824-8924.
Do you have an urgent question about your medical care?
- Please do not submit urgent questions about your medical care through this website. If you are experiencing a life- or limb-threatening emergency, call 911. Otherwise, please call your clinic for assistance.
- Please submit the web form below and we will contact you by the next working day; or you may call Cancer Connect at (608) 262-5223 or (800) 622-8922.