A Note From Your Doctor
- January 2010: Resolutions
- October 2009: Pancreas Cancer
- July 2009: Second Opinions
- April 2009: The Difference Between Primary and Secondary Tumors
- January 2009: Resolutions
Dr. LoConte is an assistant professor of medicine at the University of Wisconsin-Madison. She joined the faculty of the UW Carbone Cancer Center in the summer of 2006. She was the recipient of the American Society of Clinical Oncology Young Investigator Award for 2006. Her clinical interests are in gastrointestinal cancers, as well as cancer of any type in the older adult.
Dr. LoConte writes a column for Advances e-Newsletter called A Note From Your Doctor. In her column, she shares her thoughts on healthy living, cancer research and current treatments. She will even answer your questions.