UW Health Transplant Referrals
- Kidney transplant referrals (adult and pediatric): Use this online form (preferred) or print/fax this form (pdf) | More about kidney transplant referral (pdf) and comprehensive dialysis placement
- Pancreas transplant referrals: (608) 263-9531 | More about pancreas transplant referral
- Liver transplant referrals (adult and pediatric): (608) 263-9531 | More about liver transplant referrals
- Heart transplant referrals: (608) 263-1690 | More about heart transplant referrals
- Lung transplant referrals: (608) 265-5658 | More about lung transplant referrals
- Islet cell transplant referrals: (608) 262-7159
Download Our Apps for Liver or Pancreas Transplant Program
These apps make it easier for you to facilitate rapid consultation or expedite the transfer of patients.
- Liver app: Learn more, and download our free liver transplant application for your smartphone or desktop
- Pancreas app: Learn more, and download our free pancreas transplant application for your smartphone or desktop
Transplant Program Education and Outreach
The UW Health Transplant Program provides referring provider education programs to provider groups, dialysis centers and professional organizations around the Midwest. The transplant team can provide an educational or outreach program topic of interest to you.
If you would like a program update meeting, CME Presentation, Grand Rounds, video conference or another shared learning opportunity, please contact Mandy McGuire at email@example.com or (608) 265-0275.