UW Health Liver Transplant App
Questions? Have feedback? (608) 265-0275 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Our quality outcomes, short wait times and transplant rate define why you should choose UW Health Liver Transplant for your patients
Download our free liver transplant application for your smartphone or desktop.
This app makes it easier for you to facilitate rapid consultation or expedite the transfer of patients with end-stage liver disease.
Download the app to:
- Quickly facilitate an in-patient transfer or urgent liver transplant consult
- Consult with liver transplant staff
- Arrange a non-urgent transplant or non-transplant hepatology referral
- Quickly update lab results for your patients who are already on our waitlist. (Current labs are vital to waitlist priority status.)
- Calculate your patient's MELD or PELD scores
- Access the primary and metastatic liver tumor indicators for transplant and arrange referral for these patients
- Guide referral of patients with alcoholic hepatitis
- Aid in referral of fulminant liver failure patients
- Immediately connect with our transplant surgeons, hepatologists and transplant coordinators, including our living-donor team and outreach locations. Browse by specialty to find provider e-mails, phone numbers, CVs and publications.
To download the app:
- iOS: From your device, go to the Apple Store. Search "UW Liver" | Direct Link
- Android: From your device, go to the Google Play Store. Search "UW Liver" | Direct Link
- Desktop: https://m.surgery.wisc.edu/liver