Fax: (608) 263-0597
The UW Health Lung Transplant Program is one of the most successful programs in the nation. Performing both single and bilateral lung transplants, the program tailors services to individual patient needs.
Proof of the program's success can be seen in statistics comparing the performance of UW Health with all other transplant programs in the United States.
Advanced Pulmonary Disease and Lung Transplant Program
- Why Choose UW Health for Lung Transplant?
- Lung Transplant Referrals
- Lung Transplant Process
- Lung Transplant Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Lung Transplant Team
- Lung Transplant Quality Reports
- Transplant Mentor Program
Patient Education Resources
- American Lung Association
- American Society of Transplantation
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Healthy Transplant
- Transplant Living
- United Network for Organ Sharing (UNOS)